OCB Berhad (“OCB” or “the Company”) was first incorporated in Malaysia on 29 May 1959 as a private limited company. Originally known as H.A. O’Connor and Company (Malaya) Limited, the Company was principally involved in the sale of electronic and telecommunications equipment and the provision of system designs and related engineering services.
How it started
After its inception in 1959, the Company underwent a number of significant corporate changes as well as changes to its name. On 21 March 1992, the Company was converted from a private limited company to a public limited company. OCB was admitted to the official list of the then Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange on 15 December 1992. The Company assumed its present name OCB Berhad on 6 April 1999.